Carole is an accomplished speaker on many topics. Some of her previous speaking assignments have included keynote or conference speaker for MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers), church groups, women’s ministries, student teachers, civic organizations, teacher inservice, civic organizations, and daycare employees.
Topics have included the following
- “Living a Life That Bears Fruit”
- “Write Your Life Story”
- “De-Stressing the Holidays”
- “What to Do When You Find Yourself in the Middle of a Sandwich”
- “Being a Friend to the Grieving”
- “Keys to Building Healthy Families”
- “Children and Violence”
- “Helping Our Daughters Feel Their Value as Children of God”
- “Keys to a Peaceful Relationship with Your Teen/Child”
- “What Teens Need Most”
- “Girl Talk”
- “Get Growing in Friendships – Helping Your Child Make Friends”
- “Empowering Children”
- Dyslexia: Gift or Disability?
Contact Carole for your specific topic needs related to children, teens, families, and spiritual growth.